Halloween Costume ideas 2015

Jensky Jarlin Abitria Razo Success Story

11041069_10206630120328924_5372228094805144408_nI am a Networker!
I am a Goal Setter!
And I am a Goal Getter!!
Before anything else, I would introduce myself. I am Jensky Jarlin Abitria Razo, 26 yrs old from Donsol, Sorsogon, youngest daughter of an accountant and retired bank manager. I graduated last 2009 with a nursing degree. Just like you, i was also introduced in this kind of business, i was at the age of 20 and a fresh grad from college. After the presentation i got interested to join despite the fact that i have no background, knowledge and even experiences in this kind of industry. But then i decided to try and join aim global, simply because im a dreamer and ambitious. I want to do so many things- buy different things, visit different countries, give everything to my family, do some charities etc
Then my story started there with my journey to success. I joined aim global thru loan and lots of courage. Then i learned the business and the business and my mentors taught me everything i need to know for me to succeed just like them. To cut the long story short—my life changed forever!!!

Career Timeline

At the age of 23, I was able to buy my 1st brand new car, top of the line, toyota vios bronze mica.
At the age of 24, I was able to travel abroad to have a vacation with my family, and it was my first time. I was also awarded as top 14 leader in bicol out of the thousand distributors region wide.
At the age of 25, I was able to earn my first million and after another 8months earned another million!!! And the same year, i was already awarded as bicol’s top 6 leader!!
Now I’m 26, just a month ago, i just bought my 2nd brand new car, Mitsubishi, top of the line, 2015 Montero sports gls-v pearl white as a gift to myself for being part of aim global’s top 500 earners world wide!!
And now my dream income as a nurse before which is 50k/month becomes a weekly income in this business!!
11140368_964537173591683_4733987889228870909_n
(My Career Highlights)
Along with all these things, i get to enjoy time freedom for we go places to rest and take a break anytime and enjoy it withmentors and like minded friends. More than all this achievements, i am more than happy that this great things happens not only to me but to others as well. 10 people under My Organization Who Trusted Me And Joined Our Team Are Also Now Driving Their Own Brand New Cars!!!
And lastly through this business, i loved myself more that leads me to understand and manage life better than ever!
All this wouldnt happen if i did not decide yrs ago to try. Thank you aimglobal. Thankyou creator. Thank you family. Thankyou empire. Thank you mentors. Thankyou challengers. Thank you learnings. Thank you self!!
And guess what!!! You, now who is reading this, will be our next project to help you change your life as well!!
Again, this is Jensky, inspiring you that all dreams are meant to be our reality!! Just dream believe and join us!! Congratulations and wealthcome to our great team!!!!
Labels:

Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget